Thank you for taking an interest in my web résumé. I have recently received my MBA degree from HEC School of Management in Paris, France, where I focused on Marketing and Strategy. I have a diverse background in marketing, covering the mobile/internet industry and business consulting services in both local and international contexts.
I have recently completed a Business Development internship at Buongiorno in the New Business/ Innovation department where I worked with a team spread across Europe to develop a new product for the developing Connected TV market. My main responsibilities included competitive and market analysis, development of the consumer value proposition, cross-functional communication for product development, and general marketing strategy.
My experience at HEC Paris gave me international exposure and awareness by working with students and professors from all over the world. On a daily basis I participated in presentations, case studies, and social exchanges with people from different cultures and professional backgrounds - a situation rarely found outside of senior level international business environments. My coursework was focused on consumer and digital marketing, complemented by courses and seminars on topics such as creativity and innovation, strategic thinking, and studies of world leaders. I was a member of the MBA Student Council, Marketing Club, Social Life Team, Net Impact, and served as the Marketing-IT Liaison for an inter-scholastic sports tournament (MBAT) made up of 1500 students from leading business schools in Europe.
Professionally, I have a wide-range of marketing experience having worked at a small company where I was able to wear many hats and get involved in strategy, branding, web design, graphic design, writing, event planning, and tradeshow management. I discovered that I enjoyed the creative side of marketing, and thus pursued classes in design in order to bring these jobs in-house, and ultimately giving all promotional materials a new look. Additionally I was driven to create an e-newsletter to keep our clients informed and updated on a quarterly basis and to develop an intranet to facilitate the flow of information within the company.
Please look further into my web resume and at samples of my design work. Feel free to contact me (details at right) for any further information or to discuss any possible opportunities.
Thank you for your consideration,
Stephanie Wood